My sister graduates from Boston University next weekend!
Hooooooly crap, I don’t think any of us can believe it. I remember 4 summers ago, making the trek up to Boston with her for freshman orientation. Mostly because she was really nervous about being on her own there, but also 'cause I really wanted to wander around the city while she was busy doing orientation things :)
Since then, I have come up to Boston to visit her once every semester. I'd say we've done our fair share of sightseeing and exploring over the past 4 years, but with pretty much every visit, we always end up doing the same things:
- photoshoots in the Public Garden & Boston Common
- strolling down Newbury Street and Comm Ave
- frolicking around the waterfront
- coffee & bagels at Espresso Royale
- watching & singing along to Grease / The Sound Of Music
I would say that I'm extremely sad that this is my last time visiting her at school, but Shannon's planning on staying in Boston after graduating if she can find a job here. So with any luck, these visits will continue!
Congrats, sister! :D